The WHA office is temporarily closed to the public due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Tenant meetings will be conducted via phone, mail, email and fax. The staff remains available to answer questions by telephone Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm by calling 596-4918. Everyone should continue promoting everyday disease prevention strategies:
- If you are sick, stay home from work or school
- Avoid close contact with those who are already sick
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers the most up-to-date information on COVID-19. For updates from CDC, please visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov. State’s COVID-19 hotline at 401-222-8022 or dial 2-1-1 after hours.
- If you have a medical emergency, please contact your primary care physician or call 911.
We want to Thank You for your assistance in being proactive in following the ongoing informative suggestions regarding being healthy at this time of uncertainty. Please call Cheryl Hoelck, Resident Service Coordinator at 401-315-5022 with questions, concerns or assistance.